The 2013 Top Books You Can’t Put Down is a browsable guide to 45 of the best new Australian books, brought to you by Get Reading!
Available for the first time on the iBookstore, the Top Books You Can’t Put Down guide features book summaries, behind-the-scenes videos, links to authors on tour in September and much more.
- Browse the all-Australian list for your next guaranteed great read
- Download book samples from the iBookstore without leaving the guide
- Watch video introductions from the authors and editors behind the books
- Meet the authors on tour during September at events around Australia
- Get more book recommendations via links to the Get Reading! website
About Get Reading!
In September each year, Get Reading! runs a month-long, nationwide campaign focused on inspiring more Australians to discover or rediscover the pleasure of reading.
The books in the 2013 Top Books You Can't Put Down have been hand-picked and curated by a panel of authors, booksellers and publishers. The all-Australian list contains something for everyone, from picture books to history, memoirs to popular fiction, award-winners to classics.
So get a free copy of the guide, and Get Reading! For more information and book recommendations, visit getreading.com.au
Get Reading! is an Australian Government initiative developed through the Australia Council for the Arts.